Do you just need a protected space for a grill, play equipment and the like or do you want to accommodate the entire party? The optimal size depends on various factors; the planned use is just one of them. Before buying a marquee, it is advisable to check these questions:
- How much floor space is available?
- Do you want to accommodate benches and tables?
- With mobile versions: How much storage space is available?
Tip: It can be a good idea to buy several small ones instead of one spacious marquee. So you are flexible: When celebrating with many guests, you can combine the separate tents into one large one.
A compact party tent has a size of about 2×3 meters. It can be conveniently placed on the terrace or on a small lawn and requires little storage space. It offers space for four to six people or serves as a shelter. You can comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests in a party tent with dimensions of 3×6 meters.
What should you pay attention to when setting up?
Mobile party tents in particular are characterized by a simple structure. Fixed versions, however, must be securely anchored in the ground. Depending on the nature of the soil, a concrete foundation is necessary.
Even with temporary pavilions, there are a few important points to pay attention to:
- Use a non-slip surface on smooth surfaces, such as on the terrace.
- Ideally, work with at least two people. Only small party tents can be set up alone under certain circumstances.
- Make sure you are standing securely. Attach additional weights to the feet to protect the pavilion from the wind.
- When buying it, make sure that the tent has practical construction equipment, such as hooks or Velcro fasteners for attaching the roof and side walls.
Store party tents safely – this is how it works
The party was a complete success, the tent taken from americantent.com did its job and is then stowed away weatherproof. Mobile tents are usually designed in such a way that they can be set up and dismantled as easily. Telescopic side bars that can be pushed together to a miniature size are practical. Even a spacious party tents fit in a small shed or in the corner of the garage. Make sure that the textile parts are dry and clean when you store the tent. Otherwise there is a risk of mold.